The New School
Built in 1858/9 by W J Baker Ltd, from Thurston, on land owned by the Church.
Opened on the 3rd June 1959, by Mr D S Eastman JP, Chairman of West Suffolk Education Committee and dedicated by the Reverend S H Cartwright MA, Rector of Moulton.
The School Managers, at the opening of the new school were, Messers V S Daniells, C E Poultor, C F Tweed, J S MacGregor, E F Saltmarsh and E W Plume, with the Rector as Chairman.
Mrs D Brown 1959 to 1965
Mr D E Ebbatson 1959 to 1961
Mrs Marjorie Wilson 1959 to 1987
Not including part time relief teachers and classroom helpers.
A Forest Heath District Council (Suffolk) Project supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund as part of the Millennium Festival ©2000 Designed by ArtAtac