1480 A piscena in the south aisle of the church indicates that there was once a
chapel/altar there and this may have been dedicated to one of the three guilds associated with Tuddenham. These were the Guild of St. Anne 1480, Guild of Our Lady and St. John and The Guild of the Holy Trinity. In 1548 all
chantries were dissolved and their holdings claimed by the King.